Welcome to Windermere Baptist Conference Center
Providing a Christian setting in which life changing experiences may occur.
Nestled amidst the gentle rolling Ozark hills and hidden in the woods on the edge of the Lake of the Ozarks is a treasure called Windermere. You’ll discover beautiful views, wooded trails, and the sparkling lake surrounded by more than 1500 acres of pristine forest filled with deer, wild turkeys, eagles and a host of other wildlife.
But Windermere is so much more. For more than 55 years Windermere has been a place for individuals, groups and families to draw closer to God and to each other. We provide year-round full service facilities for conferences, camps, and seminars, as well as family outings and reunions. Windermere has a wide variety of conference spaces and recreational opportunities. Lodging facilities range from cabins and dorms to deluxe hotel rooms and our full service dining hall and Lakeside Grill provide numerous delicious meal options. Windermere can accommodate groups from 2 to 2,100.
Windermere has welcomed more than a million guests through the gates of this Christ-centered resort and conference center – but none more important than you! Our staff is ready to assist with planning your stay at this special place. We hope to see you soon as you experience the beauty of God’s creation at Windermere.
Starting today, we are asking churches, families, groups and even individuals to come and serve in our Renew and Refurbish Windermere Emphasis. Find out how you can help here.
Summer Staff Employment
- From Jerry Campbell on Facebook: Full service camp and retreat center. I am a big fan of the able and caring staff. Such an asset for Baptists in middle of U.S., right here on Lake & in Ozarks. Good for youth programs, so much to see or do.Big fan of the able and caring staff. Such an asset.
- Mary Ellen Courtney, student at Student Life reflecting on what she learned from her Family Group leader during Student Life this past week: This week at #windermere14 #studentlife has been life changing. I think I can speak for everyone in our family group --this woman means so much to us. Not only has she taught us with words from God this week, Bryn speaks through her actions and her life. She does not judge but only seeks to be a rock for us. And that she is. Thankful to have an amazing Sunday school teacher and friend that seeks the kingdom with her whole heart.From Facebook about Student Life
- From Craig Muller: The one place that I feel closest to God and my friendsClose to God
- From Alex Babcock: Best place in Missouri to connect with God its been a pleasure growing up in its beauty.Best Place in Missouri
- From Kevin Houseman: Great camp and conference center for all. Awesome. Christian atmosphere.Great Camp