- Go with the flow and don’t get addled
- Lean into the rocks. Rocks are your friends
- Feet first, toes out when you are in the turbulence
- If worse comes to worst, let go of everything and eventually you will come up
- You are here because of the danger so enjoy yourself
The one thing about serving in ministry is – there is always a danger. Jesus says in Luke 9:23: If anyone would come after me he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. How in the world could we EVER expect the guy who said what He said in Luke 9:23 to EVER lead us towards safety? Jesus Christ is definitely good but he is not safe.