Week 36 – Do not miss the Fall Retreat September 14-16
- We want the Word of God to be taught. It is not enough just to give more information during times of Bible Study. We want the Word taught toward the head and the heart. Who better than a Missouri Pastor, Dr. William Miller.
- We want to see all our guests to experience the warmness of Christian fellowship. This retreat can a time renew old friendships and memories or it can be time to meet someone new. The Biblical idea of fellowship is where the Christ in me connects with the Christ in you.
- We want this weekend to be a time where guests are renewed and refreshed. Windermere is a beautiful place this time of year. The wispy fog slowly drifts off the lake in the morning. There is a crispness in the air. When you get a little sun on your face, you can just feel that God still has a purpose for your life. That is when you are renewed and ready for a new challenge.
Well here are the details in a nutshell.
- The musical husband and wife team, Phil and Pam Morgan.
- And a special concert by the world famous Blackwood Brothers
- Bible teaching of Dr. William Miller, recently retired pastor at First Baptist Farmington
- Interesting and practical break out seminars
When: September 14-16, 2017 (The check in starts at 3:00 pm Thursday and thecheckout is after lunch on Saturday)
Who: All adults and even families who want to enjoy a sweet fellowship time in the prettiest spot in the Ozarks
How much: The prices start $174 which includes housing, meals and all the programming. Note: Price may be higher depending on your room.
IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO SIGN UP. There are plenty of rooms available. Call us today!