Dear Windermere Friends,
Mid America Chinese – By the time we reach 2025, there will be 1.5 billion Chinese in the world. Gratefully, we have many Christian Chinese groups who are passionate for the Lord. It was great to host this group.
- Hmong Fellowship – The Hmong group are an ethnic group originating in the mountainous regions of China, Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand. In the 1970’s many refugees settled in the United States. We had over 100 from the Hmong people group to visit our campus.
- Hispanic Missouri Baptist Fellowship – From my time at the North American Mission Board I learned that there is an explosion in the growth of Hispanic Baptist churches.
- Ethiopians Midwest Conference – This group demonstrated servant-hearted leadership all weekend long. I know this group will be carrying the gospel with them all over the world.
- Native Americans – Our friends at Ron Hutchcraft Ministries have a powerful ministry with Native American students. They trained a core leadership group that traveled the whole summer ministering on reservations.
- Korean – The Korean First Presbyterians brought a group. I am always impressed by the Christian fervor of our Korean brothers and sisters.
- Muscular Dystrophy Association – People with physical challenges hold a special place in our hearts. With donations from faithful friends, Windermere invested in a pool lift so that more kids could enjoy a swim.
- Sports Crusaders – This sports fellowship reaches a very strategic group of top athletes with a heart for spreading the gospel. This group was founded by our friend Bobby Shows.
- Women – In the Pure Joy group over 500 women love Jesus with such power that they were raising the roof at Wilderness Creek Auditorium.
- Military – Whiteman Air force base and Pulaski County Young Marines visited this year. Who doesn’t love military folks.
(Bonus Extra: God and Golf Group – Hey! Golfers need Jesus, too!)
This week we host a very special group of people connected to Windermere. We call this group our Ambassadors. Many years ago a group of advisors were assembled to help with networking and communication to all our Missouri churches. Pray for our meeting this week September 18-19.
Please help us with a donation –
John W. Bailey
Office 573-346-5200 Ext. 2611